Our wonderful little vegan community is not that little anymore, and it’s easier than ever to support local businesses with compassionate offerings. The holiday season is upon us, but these gift ideas are for any time of year.
Note: While many of these places make and sell 100% vegan goods, not all are fully vegan so double check before purchasing. For example, Urban Forage sells mead in addition to vegan cider and wine, and The Buzz has non-vegan waffle mix.
LOCALLY OWNED SHOPS
You’ll find a nice mix of gift options at these shops.
FOR THE KITCHEN
- Fig + Farro Cookbook
- Pickle Witch
- Urban Forage Winery & Ciderhouse
- Robin Asbell cookbooks
- Life is NOYOKE is local and they have an online Vitamix shop. They’ll also send you a free eBook with purchase.
- Glam Doll Donuts
- Innate Foods (100% gluten-free)
- Vegan East
- The Buzz Coffee and Cafe’s Vegan Waffle Mix
- Coconut Whisk One-Minute Mug Cakes (only $6!)
APPAREL AND JEWELRY
- PLNT BSD – PETA certified apparel and jewelry
HOME GOODS & PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS
- Excelsior Candle
- Essence One
- Essence by Noble makes the best lip balm, along with soaps, shampoo bars, and more. Follow them on social media to learn about their events.
DONATE TO AN ANIMAL SANCTUARY
You can sponsor an animal or pay for a year’s worth of Patreon for as little as $1 per month, depending on the sanctuary.
What would you add to the list that can be purchased in the Twin Cities? Please feel free to drop a comment below!